Bioidentical Hormone Replacement
Am I a candidate for a clinical evaluation for BHRT (Bioidentical Hormone Replacement)?
If you can answer yes to any of the questions below you are a candidate.
- You feel well and want to stay that way but you're an athlete or physically active and would like to perform better
- You're worried about the effects of synthetic hormones
- Those last few pounds just won't come off
- You like to improve your appearance.
If you suffer from any of these, you might also be a candidate:
- Abnormal weight gain
- Acne or other skin lesions
- Chronic fatigue
- Hot flashes
- Vaginal dryness
- Sexual dysfunction or low sex drive
- Loss of libido
- Thyroid problems
- Poor exercise performance
- Poor sleep
- Chronic aches and pains
- Night sweats
- Irregular periods
- Abnormal hair growth or hair loss
- Unclear or "foggy" thinking
What makes this practice different?
Our clinic is a truly complementary medicine facility. We utilize integrate the best of both conventional medicine as well as alternative medicine to optimize our patient's outcome.
Our clinic treats the following women's health and fitness issues and more, using careful clinical evaluation, advanced laboratory and bio physical screening methods scratch that alone with appropriate nutritional and vitamin supplementation as well as diagnosing and developing custom natural bio identical hormone replacement programs for use when clinically indicated.